Human Resource Business Partner
Job Code : 1576
A reputed telecommunication provider is on the look out for a Human Resource Business Partner.
- Building strong relationships with the managers and business leaders to understand their needs and provide HR support and guidance.
- Acting as a strategic partner by providing HR insights and advice that drive business performance and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Developing and implementing HR programs and initiatives, such as employee engagement, talent management, and success planning.
- Advising on HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Providing guidance and support on employee relations matters, such as performance management, disciplinary action, and conflict resolution.
- Collaborating with other HR functions such as talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation and benefits to ensure alignment and consistency of HR policies and practices.
- Conducting data analysis and metrics tracking to identify trends and area for improvement.
- Participating in cross- functional projects and initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the business.
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources Management and/ or equivalent professional qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized university would be an added qualification,
- Requires excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- HR partner should have a strong business acumen and be able to think strategically in order to help the business and achieve its goals.
- Over 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our online portal here.