Hardware & ICT infrastructure Support Administrator
Job Code : 11900
The Sri Lanka office for an international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities is on a look out for a hardware & ICT infrastructure support administrator.
Competencies (skills & behaviours) and other requirements:
- IT background – a beginner in hardware preferably
- Good communication skills (desirable)
- Willing to work and learn computer hardware and infrastructure (Software development not included in the job)
- Preferably residing close to Colombo 03
- Flexible with work schedules (Including Sat/Sun and late hours)
Basic qualifications and work experience (if applicable)
- Minimum GCE O/L preferred GCE A/L or equivalent, working experience in Hardware and ICT infrastructure support.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.