Job Code : 1654
An international financial institution is on the lookout for a Team Assistant.
- Carries out full range of office support work, including managing processes and monitoring schedules related to their teams/unit’s products and tasks
- Coordinate schedules taking priorities into account, monitors changes, and communicates the information to appropriate staff
- Database management, knowledge management, mission scheduling, event/course planning
- Assist teams during mission work by arranging meetings and managing mission schedules, assisting in booking hotels for field visits.
- Coordinate and communicate to send government officials on overseas trips for workshops, trainings and conferences.
- Arrange and carry out all the logistical work for workshops, conferences, trainings that are held in Sri Lanka for the above sector teams.
- High school Diploma with 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.