Job Code : 1218
- Operating the switchboard.
- Receiving telephone calls and taking messages.
- Audio typing or copy typing of letters and other documents.
- Diary maintenance.
- Inputting data onto computer system (including time records and client records).
- Drafting letters, forms, witness statements and other documents.
- Legal research.
- Conducting due diligence and AML checks.
- Booking appointments.
- Managing files and case tasks that are assigned.
- Attending court hearings (remotely).
- Sorting incoming mail.
- Monitoring deadlines.
- Telephoning courts, chambers and other suppliers.
- Any other task that may be required
I. Strong academic background.
II. GSCE or equivalent in English and Maths.
III. 2.1 or equivalent in Law Degree, preferably from the UK.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here