Mobile Application Developer (IOS)
Job Code : 9891
The GSA of a highly prestigious international airline is on the lookout for a Mobile Application Developer (IOS)
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience developing mobile applications for iOS platform using swift/objective-c.
- Experience and good knowledge of RxSwift, Realm, Moya, Quick/Nimble and Google EarlGrey 2.0 framework or equivalent libraries on iOS.
- Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience in Agile environments, Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Paired Programming, Automation, CI/CD, and git-based source tools.
- An understanding of various software architectural principles such as MVVM , MVP, SOLID or similar.
- Experience in mobile backend development on cloud and serverless platforms.
- Experience in Android application development, or other relevant mobile development technologies.
- Experience in releasing iOS applications on Apple App Store.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.