Mobile Application Developer (Android)
Job Code : 9191
The GSA of a highly prestigious international airline is on the lookout for a Mobile Application Developer (Android) to join their award-winning team of developers. (Candidate will be working remotely )
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience developing mobile applications for Android using Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge on Modern Android Development on top of open-source foundations (Dagger, Okhttp, Retrofit, RxJava, Coroutines, Room, etc.)
- Experience with test frameworks such as JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, etc.
- Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience in Agile environments, Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Paired Programming, Automation, CI/CD, and git-based source tools.
- An understanding of various software architectural principles such as MVVM, MVP, SOLID or similar.
- Experience in mobile backend development on cloud and serverless platforms
- Experience in iOS application development, or other relevant mobile development technologies.
- Experience in releasing Android applications on Google Play Store.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.