Junior Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Code : 6238
US based organization is on the lookout for a “Junior Sales and Marketing Executive” with a remote working opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, follow-up, and successfully close sales leads via telephone and email.
- Assist with digital marketing content development and activities as necessary.
- Manage social media platforms as needed.
- Share ideas and suggestions for new marketing and promotional activities for different target audiences.
- Maintain up-to-date customer databases.
- Conduct online market research on industry trends and developments as well as what competitors are doing. For example: trending key words related to the industry, changing patterns of online learning, periodic reviews of competitor products and services, etc.
- Develop relationships with key customers and the internal team.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Review online courses and course content, whenever requested.
- Fully/Partially qualified with CIM/SLIM or any other marketing qualification
- Fluent English language skills
- 1-2 years work experience in marketing and sales field, such as digital media marketing, social media marketing, customer services, and/or call center operations
- Be proficient working with online communication tools and using different software
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (esp., Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to learn on the job
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work between 6 pm to 2 am Sri Lanka time
- Be professional in dealing with customers
- Be detail oriented and capable of timely delivery
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.