Senior Software Engineer
Job Code : 11662
A leading financial institute for securities and investment is on the lookout for a “Senior Software Engineer”.
- Developing and supporting the company’s applications
- Analyzing issues, designing, and building solutions to the issues, proactively identifying and fixing application code.
- Designing/writing test scripts and conducting regression testing, when required.
- Working on new technologies Net Core and Net 5/6 and Xamarin.
- Following industry standards for supporting software applications, including strict version control, code peer group reviews, documentation of code, standard naming conventions on all database tables/fields etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent, from a recognized university or institute.
- 5 years relevant work experience after graduating.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience of using the following in the work environment, .Net and C# technologies with a sound working knowledge in Net Framework/.Net Core, MVC, MVVM, Entity Framework and Web API.
- Good working knowledge in SQL Server technologies with hands on experience in TSQL query writing
- Experience in developing cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Forms, and SSRS Reporting will be an advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.
WhatsApp or contact us on: – +94 777 328 123 | +94 776 371 134