Personal Secretary to Managing Director
Job Code : 1574
A well reputed media company in Sri Lanka is on the look-out for a Personal Secretary for the Managing Director.
- Acting as a first point of contact for callers, dealings with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them for their manager’s attention.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/ executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/ executive of important and correspondence
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit. (e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting ( to ensure that the business is being run and complying with legislation and regulations ) or conducting research).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the relevant field in a similar capacity.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our online portal here.