Manager – Technical Department
Job Code : 3418
A well reputed business school in Sri Lanka is on the look out for a Manager Technical Department.
- Address the practical and emerging issues in Accounting, Auditing, Sustainability Reporting, Corporate Governance.
- Update the local Accounting, Auditing and Sustainability Disclosure Standards.
- Engage in technical & research aspects in relation to the current Accounting, Auditing, Sustainability Reporting, Corporate Governance.
- Provide assistance in conceptualizing technical related programs and workshops.
- Be a member or a passed finalist of the Institute of Charted Accountants of Sri Lanka.
- Sound Knowledge in Sri Lanka Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards, Corporate Governance & Sustainable Reporting.
- A degree/ professional qualification for any other university/ professional body.
- 2-3 years of experience of financial reporting in the commercial sector.
- Preferably below 40 years of age.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards and other benefits.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.