Job Code : 1559
For an established textile company based in Sri Lanka.
- Windows Server Maintenance,
- Server Virtualization Including Hyper v Host Management
- Active Directory Maintenance & monitor Core network elements
- Cisco Meraki Firewall Management.
- IT Asset Management.
- Act on and solve all infrastructure related incidents.
- Analyze incidents and events in the network to identify and resolve problems.
- Coordinate with Suppliers and 3rd party supports.
- Backups, Disaster recovery and BCP support
- Provide training and coaching to IT related Programs to the staffs.
- IP based CCTV Maintenance, IP based PABX System Maintenance.
- Required to work in Kaduwela
- Good Educational Background with Degree or Diploma in ICT Infrastructure (Computer Hardware/Networking) or equivalent qualification.
- Hands on Experience in Computer Hardware with basic networking. – (necessary training will be provided once the candidate is selected.)
- Previous Work Experience will be added advantage.
- Good communication Skills. (Sinhala and English)
- Good Attitude with looking forward to working for a longer period.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.