InDesign Production Executive
Job Code : 0151
A leading financial institute for securities and investment is on the lookout for a InDesign Production Executive
Contract will be for 9 months
Format and produce digital versions of hardcopy workbooks using Indesign (In5 plug-in knowledge would be an advantage).
These digital versions, known as Flipbooks, will be created in Indesign, and the role will require the reformatting of existing material to enable the books to be used on digital devices.
This will include refining page layouts, updating paragraph styles, incorporating images, links and pop-up information boxes.
- A good level of experience of InDesign is essential.
- Previous experience in producing workbooks or laying out content for publications.
- High standard of English as the role involves correcting and proofreading content
- Ideally a degree
- Good communication skills, oral and written, as the role will include working with colleagues in London
- Able to work to deadlines, with excellent project management and planning skills, as the flipbooks must be available for students on agreed dates
- Attention to detail
- IT skills – Microsoft packages e.g. Word and Excel
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.