Head of Sales & Technology – Chemical
Job Code : 21000
A leading top corporate is on the look out for a Head of Sales & Technology – Chemical.
- Setting individual sales target
- Establishing and achieving goals for development, sales, and collection while effectively leading the sales team
- Designing and executing a comprehensive sales plan to increase the company’s clientele and revenue
- Directing, coaching, and monitoring the performance of sales team
Establish and encourage enduring relationships with customers
- Monitoring sales targets and reporting outcomes as needed
- Identify new markets while being fully aware of new products and the status of the competition.
- Research and development for potential new products
- Overseeing laboratory management and mixing plant operations
- Product troubleshooting and customer negotiations
- Control the stock of chemicals for production.
Observing and guiding operations in chemical plants
- Communications with suppliers for new developments and technical troubleshooting
- BSc. in Chemistry and MBA (Preferred) and 3 years of minimum industrial and management exposure.
- Experience related to;
- Construction-related chemicals sales (waterproofing, admixtures) AND/OR
- Process control or R & D sector in a manufacturing industry
- Relationship with consultants and government officials will be an added advantage
- Clear communication and negotiation ability with customers and suppliers
- Presentation skills to the management and foreign suppliers
- Marketing and planning skills
- Excellent Spoken and written English
- Data analysis and result-oriented
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.