Job Code : 3424
A leading education institute in Sri Lanka is on the look- out for a Facilities Officer.
- To manage the work process and supervise all outsourced services
- To manage the purchasing of premises / facilities related to Goods & services and managing the entire Purchase order process related to premises / facilities.
- Deal with the day-to-day operations related to Security, Health and Safety of officers.
- Oversee the preparation, extension, amendment of lease agreements for provided staff residences / office premises, liaising with legal professionals / designated internal officers.
- Assist in the preparation of designated Safety, Security, Continuity Plans including reviewing and testing in line with guidelines / standards.
- GCE (A/L) or an Equivalent Qualification
- Minimum, Five years of work experience in Premises and facilities management or related work disciplines.
- Extensive hands-on experience in accounting, procurement, office soft-ware, communication soft-ware packages.
- Hands-on, Technical work experience related to premises and facilities management functions (desirable).
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.