Digital and Publishing Executive
Job Code : 0132
A leading financial institute for securities and investment is on the lookout for a Digital and Publishing Executive.
Contract will be for 6-12 months
- Update the company’s range of digital and eLearning products and assisting in formatting and publishing study workbooks
- Maintaining production schedule of a number of products, which will involve contacting freelancers, formatting content (in Microsoft Word), updating content online and ensuring the products are ready by the publication date
- Proofreading study materials and revision products
- A good standard of English as the role will involve proofreading content
- An eye for detail
- Ideally a degree
- Good communication skills, oral and written, as the role will include working with colleagues in London
- Able to work to deadlines, with excellent project management and planning skills
- IT skills – Microsoft packages, e.g. Word
The following skills will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in publishing or working with online content.
- Experience in other adobe packages – ideally photoshop or illustrator to help with image manipulation, and also Captivate for producing SCORM versions of some of our products
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.