Deputy Manager – Business School
Job Code : 3419
A well reputed business school in Sri Lanka is hiring a Deputy Manager- Business School.
- Prepare budget pertaining to the relevant programs conducted by the Business School.
- Promote and enhance the Business School portfolio by bringing in new business/ courses.
- Attend to all stakeholder matters of the Business School, including conducting of student related activities and events, working with the team to ensure a smooth operation of the function of the business school.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions.
- Provide necessary coaching, mentoring and on the job training to subordinates.
- A professional qualified in CIM/SLIM or a degree in marketing.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years post qualifying experience with experience in managing educational programs, preferably at the post graduate level.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards and other benefits.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com or apply through our portal here.