Assistant Manager – Client Servicing
Job Code : 3409
A well reputed full-service media agency is on the look out for an Assistant Manager – Client Servicing.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients & seek opportunities to grow digital revenue
- Ownership of content deliverables, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Stay up to date on professional and technical knowledge
- Maintain relationships & files for each client with agreements etc.
- Contributes to team growth and maintain team motivation levels.
- End to end handling of campaign briefs and executions with the team
- Ensure end to end advertising strategy and execution
- Handing of extra billing generated via non-campaigns
- Ensure timely invoicing and estimation
- 2 years’ experience as a social media/ digital media manager & sound up to date knowledge on digital marketing platforms
- Possesses Google AdWords & Facebook blue print certification
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels & Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Possess a certification from HubSpot Academy or Google Garage on Digital Marketing would be an advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.