Job Code : 3359
A recently established company dealing with fashion wear for the local market has a vacancy.
- Producing concepts and developing patterns
- Should be able to manage a team and oversee production
- Should be able to source suppliers
- Analyse trends in fabrics, colours and shapes
- Select and buy fabrics and trims
- Supervising in making up the sample garment
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience as a Fashion Designer.
- Excellent technical skills in areas such as pattern making, grading and garment construction.
- Should be creative and also should have an eye for colour, texture and pattern.
- Enjoy following trends in fashion and clothing of Sri Lankan market.
- Outstanding leadership & organizational skills to lead a team.
- Should be able to work from home due to the current situation.
- Should be able to work flexibly as per the work request.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.