Job Code : 9654
The GSA of a highly prestigious international airline is on the lookout for a cloud/devops engineer.
- Administering cloud-based Infrastructure deployment which includes tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Performs system administration activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Operates within assigned budget and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure/network security scans, disaster recovery and security related drills.
- Build automation wherever possible to improve development team’s agility.
- Implement Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on AWS, Azure or GCP.
Provide training or conduct talks to the cloud community within the company.
- Explore, learn and deploy new technologies that will help the company to reduce cost or improve operational efficiencies.
- This position requires periodic system administration outside normal business hours.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate) preferred.
- Conversant with infrastructure definition tools such as Cloud Formation and Terraform, and with YAML/JSON deployment templates.
- Advanced python/ansible scripting skills for provisioning and automating dynamic cloud infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes orchestration preferred.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking,internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Experience in API Management (AWS API Gateway, Tibco Mashery), Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and DevOps are preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our portal here.