Chief Internal Auditor
Job Code : 6149
A leading group of company listed in the Colombo Stock Exchange is on the lookout for a “Chief Internal Auditor” to responsible for the overall Internal Audit Function and to establish standards and implement procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
- Qualifications in IT Auditing such as a Diploma in Information System Security Control and Audit jointly conducted by the ICASL and ICA India.
- An MBA from a recognized University and a Qualification in Forensic Audit with prior experience in Forensic and IT Audits and Fraud Investigations will be a definite advantage.
- 15 years overall professional experience, out of which at least 10 years in a manufacturing organization, in a senior management position, performing auditing functions for the organization. Outstanding leadership skills to lead a team, train talent and effect change are a must. Supported by the highest level of tenacity and ethics.
- A high level of independence in discharging duties and resolving problems with concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Technological proficiency.
Interested candidates can apply through our portal here or email the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org