Well established distilleries company is on the lookout for a MALE CANDIDATE for the above post. The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- To overlook the Training requirement of the company specially cater to the Region’s requirements of fundamental training such as First aid, Occupational Health and Safety, Fire and Safety training and other special training related to Manufacturing and Production staff.
- Liaise with the Head of the Regions, and conduct regular visits and discussions with process owners to identify the training needs of the regions and design/conduct where applicable and coordinate with external parties to cater to external training programs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in HR/ T&D Or Equivalent / Full qualification in PQHRM / MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 07 years work experience out of which minimum 03 years in a similar capacity
- Travelling and working on Saturdays when required
- Age between 35-45 years