It’s an opportunity for you to learn new things, interact with like-minded people and improve your skills.
- Starting from 25th of June to 10th of July 2018
- Interested staffs can select the preferred shift depending their availability
(Day shift : 7.00AM to 7.00PM & Night shift : 7.00PM to 7.00AM)
- It is mandatory to work all 16 days.
- Position and the payments will be discussed at the interview depending staffs capabilities, communication skills and leadership skills.
- Meals will be provided.
- The event will take place at SLECC
If you have that passion & interest to work at this fun and exciting event send your CV or call us on 011 250 3510 / 077 732 8123